Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Roasted Radishes Recipe

After one of my Farmer's Market adventures, I roasted some radishes.
They were amazing.
My whole family loved them, even my picky dad and brother. Raw radishes are usually bitter and spicy, but when they are roasted, they transform into a savory and sweet flavor. I would have never thought to roast radishes until I saw spoonforkbacon's recipe for them. This is one of my favorite food blogs. Her food is incredible.





Roasted Radishes Recipe:

2 bunches of radishes, washed and trimmed, cut length-wise
2 1/2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 lemon, juiced
salt and pepper, to taste

1. Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
2. Toss all ingredients together in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
3. Spread onto baking sheet. Bake until radishes have crisp, brown edges and are tender.

Such an easy and quick recipe! You must try it! Make sure to visit the original recipe. Her pictures are beautiful. http://spoonforkbacon.com/2013/05/roasted-radishes

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment