Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Jane Iredale Makeup

It's time for me to review another beauty product! This time it's a whole line. Jane Iredale has an incredible line of mineral makeup.... Truly mineral that actually has skin-care benefits. Her makeup is great for sensitive skin and actually cures some skin disorders.

You can go to her website and actually read the ingredients. Most of her makeup is Vegan, Gluten Free, and Cruelty Free. She uses natural preservatives that are allergen free.

Unlike some beauty blogs, I have actually been using her products for 9 months now. I absolutely love them! I have combination skin that breaks out very easily. I've battled with acne all of my life, so that means that I have battled with makeup that really conceals blemishes all of my life. I use her Disappear Concealer with Green Tea Extract, which actually works great on acne and under-eye circles. I apply the concealer first and then dab Bare Minerals Concealer over the top for extra coverage. Then I use Jane Iredale's PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation over the top of that. It is supposedly anti-microbial so it keeps bacteria off the surface of your face. It seems to be working, because my acne has improved. The concealer is also supposed to heal blemished instead of dry them out. I have also tried their Eyeliner Pencil in Midnight Blue, but it tends to fade easier than I would like. It might just be the color though.

If you have problem skin at all or are just looking for a great natural makeup free of harsh dyes and preservatives, check it out! It is definitely worth the money. I haven't even put a dent in my powder or concealer in 9 months!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment